- 14 Beneficial iPad Apps for Children with an Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Musician with Down Syndrome provides inspiration to others
- How I Told My 7-Year-Old Son He Has Down Syndrome
- Australian School Allegedly Excludes Girl With Down Syndrome From School Dance
- Global Down Syndrome Educational Grants Provide $155,000 to 14 Innovative Programs for Parents, Professionals and People With Down Syndrome Across U.S. & Puerto Rico
- Parents of children with Down syndrome mentor other parents
- ABC Hopes to open doors for those with Down syndrome
- Faulty stem cell regulation may contribute to cognitive deficits associated with Down syndrome
- Supreme Court Told to Uphold 20-Week Ban to Protect Down Syndrome Babies From Abortion
- University of Kentucky explores links between Alzheimer's, Down syndrome
Katie Moore, pictured with her brother Chris, was inspired to start the nonprofit organization after growing up in a family that revolved around Chris' needs. She and her father conceptualized and started ABC Hopes in early 2013.
Global Down Syndrome Educational Grants Provide $155,000 to 14 Innovative Programs for Parents, Professionals and People With Down Syndrome Across U.S. & Puerto Rico
Eight grant recipients announced on International Day of Persons with Disabilities
"I can't imagine making a decision where he wouldn't be in my life," she said. "There's a misconception that this is going to end your future, end your child's future, end the way you've always envisioned how your life was supposed to go."